Assists the installer or team leader in all installation tasks.
Main responsibilities and duties:
● Prepare installation materials
● Prepare tools (stepladder, drill, etc.)
● Wire according to installer's or foreman's instructions (network cable, Coax,
and all other types of cable)
● Correctly install all equipment, respecting its specifications
manufacturer's requirements and current standards.
● Ensure that the premises are kept clean at all times and that no tools or equipment
may represent a danger to all individuals present in the workplace
● Comply with the instructions and requests of the installer or foreman on the installation site.
● Work safely and comply with customer quality standards
● Any other related tasks required by the company.
● Working in a team
● Good physical condition
● Driver's license
● ASP construction card
● Basic knowledge of tools
● Basic knowledge of computers and/or electronics
Are you looking for a stimulating job in a fast-growing company?
Choose a career with a future with a company that believes in your potential!