Diagnose and find solutions to problems encountered in the field,
carries out installations. He ensures that the equipment is commissioned.
Main responsibilities and duties:
● On-site planning ○ Meeting deadlines ○ Plan and ensure with the office the delivery of materials to the site
in time ○ Follow plans and diagrams (install equipment in the right places, etc.)
● Programming and starting up the various systems. ○ Diagnose problems encountered on site ○ Modifications to existing systems
○ Test systems before and after each change or update
● Anticipate and actively respond to customer needs and build a relationship of trust with the client and build a strong relationship
● Keep a minimum inventory in the truck (screws, anchors, bits, tools, etc.).
required for the job, etc.)
● Communicate the information necessary for the smooth running of projects with
● Responsible for installer's tasks
● Respect the instructions of the team leader and operations teams
● Communicate important information to team leader and project manager
● Work safely and comply with customer quality standards
● Take the time to listen and understand needs and concerns
a sense of urgency and act diligently to ensure that the customer's needs are always met.
offer Service par Excellence.
● Establish a personalized relationship with customers to anticipate their needs
and adapt the service offering.
● Receive customer complaints and forward all information necessary to
implementation of corrective measures. (Team leader, operations team)
● Any other related tasks required by the company.
● Responsible and autonomous
● Demonstrating professionalism
● Working in a team
● Good physical condition
● Be able to solve
● Focus on customer satisfaction
● Driver's license
● ASP construction card
● Knowledge of tools
● Knowledge of computers and electronics
● 1 to 2 years' experience as an installation assistant or in a similar position
Are you looking for a stimulating job in a fast-growing company?
Choose a career with a future with a company that believes in your potential!